Four years ago Marino Mariano woke up in a City of Seattle jail cell. He didn’t know why, only that he was out drinking the night before. A lot. At a hundred and fifty pounds, the 21-year-old had downed more than a fifth of whiskey before starting a fight that landed him in county jail. … Continued
Learn more about DSA and MID!
Our Mission: To champion a healthy, vibrant urban core.
Downtown Lowdown: Your weekly dose of the top-level events happening in Downtown Seattle. Monday, May 9 — “Wave Sine” in Occidental Square Come celebrate the work of artist Scott Trimble. “Wave Sine” is a 75-foot, wooden wave first seen at the University of Washington. You can sit on it, lie on it and jump around […]
- #upstreamfest https://t.co/HJOK9whn0t2 days ago
- Since 2010, downtown has experienced an 18 percent growth in population. Learn more about the State of Downtown at… https://t.co/SuI72Ojrjl2 days ago
- Participate in the One Center City Open House. https://t.co/xbQffPe2b23 days ago
- New projects are changing the downtown Seattle landscape, from #SOD17 and Spark Creative https://t.co/iaID0VqMlI9 days ago
- A fantastic presentation from @VishaanNYC at #SOD2017 on density and the future of cities https://t.co/5Pq0uaJFmb10 days ago
Whether you walk, bike or ride, navigating Downtown Seattle is easy! Find everything you need to get around Downtown.