Four years ago Marino Mariano woke up in a City of Seattle jail cell. He didn’t know why, only that he was out drinking the night before. A lot. At a hundred and fifty pounds, the 21-year-old had downed more than a fifth of whiskey before starting a fight that landed him in county jail. … Continued
Learn more about DSA and MID!
Our Mission: To champion a healthy, vibrant urban core.
Downtown Lowdown: Your weekly dose of the top-level events happening in Downtown Seattle. Monday, May 9 — “Wave Sine” in Occidental Square Come celebrate the work of artist Scott Trimble. “Wave Sine” is a 75-foot, wooden wave first seen at the University of Washington. You can sit on it, lie on it and jump around […]
- RT @friendsWFS: Check out the public meeting for the Pike-Pine Renaissance today! More info: https://t.co/QrnmGPJj0G @WaterfrontSEA @downto…19 hours ago
- RT @SeaNeighborhood: Learn about Pike Pine Renaissance! Join @WaterfrontSEA & @downtownseattle for an open house tonight at @ACTtheatre! ht…19 hours ago
- RT @WaterfrontSEA: Happy #photofriday from @downtownseattle. Join DSA (and us!) at Pike Pine Renaissance: Act One Open House Tues. 1/17 htt…4 days ago
- RT @SeaNeighborhood: Local businesses, express thanks to your neighbors by hosting a #NeighborDay event on 2/11. Learn more & get ideas: ht…6 days ago
- RT @WaterfrontSEA: Don’t forget to RSVP for the Pike Pine Renaissance Act One Open House! https://t.co/Os8Voi2dYS6 days ago
Whether you walk, bike or ride, navigating Downtown Seattle is easy! Find everything you need to get around Downtown.