Each day the men and women of the downtown Clean and Safety teams spread out over Seattle’s urban core, helping keep downtown inviting, clean and safe. There are more than 90 people providing these services, funded by the Metropolitan Improvement District (MID) which was founded by the Downtown Seattle Association (DSA) in 1999. These two … Continued
Learn more about DSA and MID!
Our Mission: To champion a healthy, vibrant urban core.
Downtown Lowdown: Your weekly dose of the top-level events happening in Downtown Seattle. Monday, May 9 — “Wave Sine” in Occidental Square Come celebrate the work of artist Scott Trimble. “Wave Sine” is a 75-foot, wooden wave first seen at the University of Washington. You can sit on it, lie on it and jump around […]
- Our free showing of Labyrinth tonight starts at dusk. More info: https://t.co/2KvnTbMmav https://t.co/1rWreDRIkcyesterday
- Tonight! Catch a free showing of Labyrinth, featuring the late David Bowie. More info: https://t.co/2KvnTbMmav https://t.co/SZ4Vvsu2Ndyesterday
- Come hear the sounds of the Seattle Women's Steel Pan Project for free. Noon to 1:30 at the City Hall plaza. https://t.co/xHwkbxVl9s2 days ago
- What are you up to tomorrow evening? Try square dancing in @freewayparksea. 6–9 p.m. First 50 people are free! https://t.co/KyQOSJV2qG3 days ago
- Pioneer Square favorite Magic Mouse toys is in Occidental Square today from 3 to 5 p.m., demoing some of their favorite toys from the store.3 days ago
Whether you walk, bike or ride, navigating Downtown Seattle is easy! Find everything you need to get around Downtown.