Each day the men and women of the downtown Clean and Safety teams spread out over Seattle’s urban core, helping keep downtown inviting, clean and safe. There are more than 90 people providing these services, funded by the Metropolitan Improvement District (MID) which was founded by the Downtown Seattle Association (DSA) in 1999. These two … Continued
Learn more about DSA and MID!
Our Mission: To champion a healthy, vibrant urban core.
Downtown Lowdown: Your weekly dose of the top-level events happening in Downtown Seattle. Monday, May 9 — “Wave Sine” in Occidental Square Come celebrate the work of artist Scott Trimble. “Wave Sine” is a 75-foot, wooden wave first seen at the University of Washington. You can sit on it, lie on it and jump around […]
- RT @MayorEdMurray: Partnering with @downtownseattle, we've turned open spaces into vibrant hubs for residents & visitors. Thrilled we're ex…2 days ago
- RT @TPunke: Thanks @downtownseattle for the great work you do in #OccidentalPark. Great event today with @MayorEdMurray and @fen1027. https…2 days ago
- Welcome to the neighborhood @Weyerhaeuser ! Hope you're enjoying the new digs. Join us in Occidental at 10 a.m. https://t.co/eklOegazYg2 days ago
- Join @commute_seattle tomorrow at 10 a.m. to learn about improving employee productivity and mobility: https://t.co/YRdIfxOPEM4 days ago
- Learn about our work in Westlake Park and Occidental Square. Friday, Sept. 23 at 10 a.m. in Occidental. https://t.co/kzNaSQrw4L5 days ago
Whether you walk, bike or ride, navigating Downtown Seattle is easy! Find everything you need to get around Downtown.