Each day the men and women of the downtown Clean and Safety teams spread out over Seattle’s urban core, helping keep downtown inviting, clean and safe. There are more than 90 people providing these services, funded by the Metropolitan Improvement District (MID) which was founded by the Downtown Seattle Association (DSA) in 1999. These two … Continued
Learn more about DSA and MID!
Our Mission: To champion a healthy, vibrant urban core.
Downtown Lowdown: Your weekly dose of the top-level events happening in Downtown Seattle. Monday, May 9 — “Wave Sine” in Occidental Square Come celebrate the work of artist Scott Trimble. “Wave Sine” is a 75-foot, wooden wave first seen at the University of Washington. You can sit on it, lie on it and jump around […]
- It's going to be a great party, @seattlechildren! https://t.co/ABsyMSnzjI6 hours ago
- Or, if you can't make it to Occidental for a free evening workout, head to Westlake Park https://t.co/vOeRJhnLMU @goldsgymseattle6 hours ago
- You have the rest of the year for happy hour. Instead, take a healthy hour in Occidental Square today. https://t.co/d5TiMIGNmZ @SeattleYMCA6 hours ago
- Our free showing of Labyrinth tonight starts at dusk. More info: https://t.co/2KvnTbMmav https://t.co/1rWreDRIkc3 days ago
- Tonight! Catch a free showing of Labyrinth, featuring the late David Bowie. More info: https://t.co/2KvnTbMmav https://t.co/SZ4Vvsu2Nd3 days ago
Whether you walk, bike or ride, navigating Downtown Seattle is easy! Find everything you need to get around Downtown.