Each day the men and women of the downtown Clean and Safety teams spread out over Seattle’s urban core, helping keep downtown inviting, clean and safe. There are more than 90 people providing these services, funded by the Metropolitan Improvement District (MID) which was founded by the Downtown Seattle Association (DSA) in 1999. These two … Continued
Learn more about DSA and MID!
Our Mission: To champion a healthy, vibrant urban core.
Downtown Lowdown: Your weekly dose of the top-level events happening in Downtown Seattle. Monday, May 9 — “Wave Sine” in Occidental Square Come celebrate the work of artist Scott Trimble. “Wave Sine” is a 75-foot, wooden wave first seen at the University of Washington. You can sit on it, lie on it and jump around […]
- RT @SydneyStudiosID: Occidental square listening to a rendition of the theme song to #thegodfather #seattle #travelingphotographer https://…yesterday
- At #NACTO16? Check out Bright Lights, Big City, Best Address at 7 p.m., moderated by DSA President & CEO Jon Scholes https://t.co/klYR465Ah0yesterday
- Glad you're enjoying it, @dyuliharris ! https://t.co/KDJhd7ybUVyesterday
- Rally with Jimmy Shane and the Miss @HomeStreetBank Hydroplane this Wednesday at 3 p.m. Two Union Square:… https://t.co/Ih0Eu9rCAS2 days ago
- RT @MayorEdMurray: Partnering with @downtownseattle, we've turned open spaces into vibrant hubs for residents & visitors. Thrilled we're ex…5 days ago
Whether you walk, bike or ride, navigating Downtown Seattle is easy! Find everything you need to get around Downtown.