Free Parking on Seattle’s Waterfront
Experience Seattle’s Waterfront and leave the parking to us. Now through May 31, receive FREE valet parking for up to 3 hours when you shop, dine or enjoy an attraction on Seattle’s Waterfront.
Follow these steps to get FREE Valet Parking:
For parking Monday through Friday (8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Click on this link.
- Follow steps to download the Luxe app and create an account.
- You will be asked to upload a credit card, but you will not be charged for parking fees.
- Press “Request Valet” before you start your car no matter where you are. This ensures a valet is ready for your arrival.
- You’ll see your drop-off pin is automatically set to Waterfront Park.
- Your blue jacketed valet will be waiting to park your car when you arrive at the Waterfront.
- Visit a participating Seattle Waterfront business and obtain a Parking Voucher.
- When you need your car back, you can:
- Schedule a time and we’ll have you car waiting for you at the destination and time you specified OR
- Request a return on-demand (please allow 25 mins for return).
For parking nights (Mon-Friday 5pm to 10pm and Sat and Sun 5pm to midnight)
- Simply pull up to Pier 56 (on the north side of the Pier at University Street) and stop at the Valet Sign.
- Your valet in a black jacket will meet you.
- Your car will be parked on-site during your visit to the Waterfront.
- Visit a participating Seattle Waterfront business and obtain a Seattle Waterfront Parking Voucher.
- When you need your car back, return to the Valet Station.
- Hand your Seattle Waterfront Parking Voucher to your valet.
- You’ll receive up to 3 hours of free parking.
Pier 54 (1001 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98104)
Pier 55 (1101 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101)
Pier 56 (1201 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101)
Pier 57 (1301 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101)
- The Fisherman’s Restaurant
- Crab Pot
- Pirate’s Plunder
- Great Wheel
- Salmon Cooker
- Alaskan Sourdough Bakery
- Ice Creamery
Pier 59 (1483 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98101)
Pier 69 (2701 Alaskan Way, Seattle, WA 98121)
East of the Viaduct
- No Items