Sponsorship Opportunities for the 2013 Out to Lunch Concert Series
The popular concert series has been providing Downtown with live music for more than 30 years.
The Out to Lunch Concert Series is a FREE outdoor summertime concert series with bands playing at various Downtown locations. The series was created to entertain people who live, work and play in Downtown Seattle, and is part of our Summer in Seattle marketing campaign. In 2012, more than 8,000 people attended the concert series.
The performances are held twice each week from noon to 1:30 pm on Wednesdays and Fridays in July, August and September. Many of the Puget Sound’s most recognizable bands, as well as up-and-comers are featured.
Number of Shows: 22
• Two Union Square
• Waterfront Park
• Wells Fargo Plaza
• Westlake Park
• Bank of America Plaza
• Freeway Park
• Harbor Steps
• Occidental Square
• More to be announced soon!
Marketing & Promotion Highlights
• 150,000 Summer in Seattle guides distributed through local media, Seattle Parks & Recreation, Visit Seattle, Downtown hotel and mall concierge desks, and street teams
• Posters placed throughout Downtown Seattle
• Transit ads on Metro buses Downtown
• Television, radio, print and online ads
• Website listing on local media and Seattle Parks & Recreation sites
• Social Media promotion with our partners
For information on advertorials in the Summer in Seattle guidebook click here.