TREAT MOM TO SEATTLE’S WATERFRONT, AND WE’LL TREAT YOU TO FREE PARKING
This Mother’s Day, dine at a participating Waterfront restaurant, take an Argosy Cruise, ride the Great Wheel or visit the Seattle Aquarium to receive a free parking voucher at participating locations. Parking Vouchers are good for up to 4 hours, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Here’s how it works:
- Park at one of five participating parking locations near the Waterfront.
- Visit a participating restaurant or business (indicated on the map below) along the Waterfront on Mother’s Day.
- Request a free parking voucher with a copy of your receipt from your server or at a designated location at participating businesses.
- Show your free parking voucher to the attendant at a participating parking location to receive up to 4 hours of free parking. Only one 4-hour voucher per car.
- Visit DowntownSeattleParking.com for details on space availability and directions.
IN PARTNERSHIP WITH