Mark Your Calendars! This year DSA is offering more exclusive opportunities for our business/organization members – as well as quarterly Residents Council meetings for our Downtown resident members – to network and engage in issues that match your interests.
DSA members are encouraged to attend our wide-range of member-only events designed to build a connected and informed Downtown community, as well as to enhance your understanding of issues impacting Downtown.
NOTE: Dates and locations are subject to change; event notifications will be emailed to our members in advance of each event, included in our twice-monthly newsletters, and included on our website homepage.
- Focus Forward Breakfast Roundtable – Oct. 9, Blueacre Seafood
- Focus Forward Breakfast Roundtable – Date/Location TBA
- DSA New Member Orientation – Date/Location TBA
DSA, MID and Commute Seattle produce and sponsor a wide-range of community events designed to activate our public spaces, create a sense of community and add to the vibrancy of Downtown.
NOTE: Dates and locations are subject to change; event notifications will be included in our weekly event eblasts, newsletters, social media & blog posts, and included on our website homepage.
- Classic Weekend (June 21) – Seattle Waterfront, Pier 66
- Waterfront Whimsea (11am, August 2) – Waterfront Park, Alaskan Way
- National Night Out (6pm, August 4) – Bell Street Park