The U-District? You can get there from here. No, really, you can. Formerly confined to their cars, and mired in what’s best described as a slowly-moving parking lot along I-5, Seattleites are now finding out that there’s a much quicker way to reach the U-District and Capitol Hill with the Link light rail. The new … Continued
Learn more about DSA and MID!
Our Mission: To champion a healthy, vibrant urban core.
Downtown Lowdown: Your weekly dose of the top-level events happening in Downtown Seattle. Tuesday, April 12 — Food trucks in the parks Our food trucks are ready to serve you delicious meals (for lunch and dinner), six days per week in Westlake and five days a week in Occidental. Check out the schedules for Westlake Park and Occidental Square! […]
- #WhyRushHour when you could check out 30+ art vendors at an open-air market in Occidental Square? More details: https://t.co/QGP3RJXfx93 hours ago
- RT @Commute_Seattle: Nice job commuters! https://t.co/08iL8ik1UB @Q13FOX Choosing alternative travel modes & keeping things moving for #99c…4 hours ago
- RT @Commute_Seattle: Join @friendsWFS & @downtownseattle for the Jane's Walk: Waterfront for All (5/8) @WaterfrontSEA @Pike_place https://t…23 hours ago
- RT @SoundTransit: Last chance to weigh in on the @kcmetrobus survey about late-night bus service! https://t.co/1XvvHdL6aJ https://t.co/rEUD…yesterday
- The force was strong in #WestlakePark today #MayThe4thBeWithYou https://t.co/G6QDJmJxi5yesterday
Whether you walk, bike or ride, navigating Downtown Seattle is easy! Find everything you need to get around Downtown.